Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Grumpy Bulldog's Thanksgiving

Let me be the 7th billion person to blog about things I'm thankful for.  But doing that in words would be so boring.  I mean, why would a writer want to use words when he can use pictures?  (This is why I'm not a very good writer.)

So things I'm thankful for:

 
 Old Railroads!  (Cadillac, MI 2009)


Hush Puppy Shoes (Mackinac City, MI 2009)

 Cities with unintentionally funny names! (Gaylord, MI 2009)

 Poop jokes! (Mackinac Island, MI 2009)

 The Dark Knight Rises (Summer 2012) (as acted out by my Batman action figures)
 

 Lighthouses! (Muskegon, MI 2011)


 Dead fish! (Detroit River Walk 2011)

 My Happy Place! (Lexington, MI 2011)


 Juno! (2011)

#Five! (Ottawa Beach, MI 2011)

Sunsets! (Traverse City, MI 2011)


National Parks! (Grand Canyon, 2008)


Toilet Humor! (Harrison, MI 2009)


PhotoShop & Paint Shop Pro! (Phoenix, AZ 2008)


Hot babes! (Sims 3 screen capture 2011)


Consumer Goods!

Which is your cue to go Spend, Spend, Spend well beyond your means!  Happy Shopping Day...or whatever this holiday used to be called.

7 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving. That place in Lexington looks VERY nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so thankful for dead fish too! If they didn't die I'd be having a tougher time eating them.

    Maybe you should go see the next batman movie in Gaylord or something when it comes out, to double your pleasure so to speak.

    Lots to be thankful for, really. Listing them seems like a fruitless gesture. But you did well.

    Happy Thanksgiving eve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? You're not thankful for your super nice sisters? How rude! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait a monute. Why, exactly, are you thankful for dead fish?

    I need you to do a post about how retailers are trying to shift black friday onto Thanksgiving day. That's something to rant about!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been really hard for me to feel thankful about anything. Thanksgiving is really hard, my mother hears so many voices now that she gets no rest and wanders around the house at all hours of the night, sometimes falling, crashing into things, etc. Father and I fight because we don't see eye-to-eye. I wonder what a real thanksgiving is supposed to look like. At least you have something to be thankful for. I guess that's good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, lots of great things to be thankful of there! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

    Hugs,

    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pics, as always, especially your niece. She's adorable. And deep down under that oh-so-gruff exterior, so are you, grumpy one.

    Happy belated birthday from a fellow Sagittarius!

    ReplyDelete