I didn't plan a Friday entry, so here's a song for you. It's "I'm Walking This Road Because You Stole My Car (Don't Go)" by Fascinoma. I heard this song in an episode of "American Dad" a few times and wondered what it was. So finally when I got that episode on DVD I used the captioning to get the lyrics and found it on a lyrics search engine.
The song makes me a little sad sometimes because in the "American Dad" episode it plays when Steve Smith is dreaming about a cat he left on the street after it got hit by a car. Then I think of my old girl kitty Smokey who died about 18 months ago.
Smokey in devil costume. Wasn't she cute?
So it's a little bit of a bummer. But of course there's nothing in the song about dead cats. I'm just saying. Try to enjoy this:
Next week's posts involve interviews, doing coke off urinals, the rainforest, nuclear weapons, and laugh tracks. Lots of good stuff there!
Aw, your poor kitty! She was so cute!
ReplyDeleteIt's too bad our pets don't live longer. Your cat does look cute and devilish in that hat.
ReplyDeleteI used to dress up my chihuahua. Cute cat. Sorry you lost him.
ReplyDeleteFor some reason people always think Smokey was a boy. Smokey was a girl cat. She even had two babies. (One died and one disappeared. Sad.)
DeleteI looking forward to next week then. Sorry you cat died. My dog has recently entered middle age and I'm dreading her passing already.
ReplyDeleteSorry your cat died. My mom used to be a professional cat raiser and we lost many cats over the years. Each one is extremely hard.
ReplyDeleteSmoking is putting out one sultry, steamy look in that photo. I bet she was lots of fun.
ReplyDelete