Just a reminder that Briane Pagel of "Thinking the Lions" is hosting the Stupid Pineapple Blogfest on Friday. The full rules are available here. Mostly you just post an entry that begins "This stupid pineapple is..." It can be what you want, no word limits or anything, though I doubt you could write a 50,000 word novella by then. (I mean I could if I were so inclined, but you're not as awesome as I am...)Anyway, the part you really care about is that the winner (selected by a panel of distinguished judges!) gets a $10 Amazon gift card. So hurry up and write something stupid already!
(This was everyone reading this post: blah blah blah blah blah blah $$$$ !!!!)
I need to think of a post for this. My brain is so empty right now.
ReplyDeleteMaybe you should write a poem about a stupid pineapple who meets a grumpy bulldog in a cave...and then the bulldog eats the pineapple! Bwahahahahahahahaha...
DeleteAt least 90% of your posts end in an evil laugh, Grumpy. Should we be afraid?
ReplyDeleteSigh. I'm going to swallow my pride and jump into this one I suppose.
ReplyDeleteIt's your own fault for mentioning the pineapple.
Deletefruit salad
ReplyDelete