Thursday, December 15, 2011

Bah Humbug Blahg Fest Participants

I'll be updating this list throughout the day to add more participant entries.  If yours isn't on yet, leave me a comment with a link and I'll add it.

The Entries (So Far):


  1. Grumpy Bulldog:  http://grumpybulldog.blogspot.com/2011/12/bah-humbug-blahgfest.html
  2. Michael Offutt: http://slckismet.blogspot.com/2011/12/welcome-to-bah-humbug-blahg-fest-by.html
  3. Christine Rains: http://christinerains-writer.blogspot.com/2011/12/bah-humbug-blahg-fest.html
  4. PK Hrezo:  http://pk-hrezo.blogspot.com/2011/12/bah-humbug.html
  5. Cindy Borgne:  http://dreamersperch.blogspot.com/2011/12/bah-humbug-blahg-fest.html
  6. Rusty Webb:  http://rustywebb.blogspot.com/2011/12/bah-humbug-blahgfest.html
  7. Chippy:  http://therandomthoughtsofchippy.blogspot.com/2011/12/things-i-hate-about-christmas.html
  8. Jay Noel:  http://www.jaynoel.com/2011/12/bah-humbug-blahg-fest.html
  9. Briane Pagel: http://www.troublewithroy.com/2011/12/12-worst-things-about-xmas-and-12-best_15.html
  10. JC Martin:  http://jc-martin.com/fighterwriter/2011/12/bah-humbug-blahg-fest/
  11. Angela Scott: http://whimsywritingandreading.weebly.com/2/post/2011/12/bah-humbug-blogfest-12-reasons-i-dont-like-the-holidays.html
  12. David Powers King: http://davidpowersking.blogspot.com/2011/12/random-sauce-bah-humbug-blaghfest.html
  13. Laura http://dailydodo.blogspot.com/2011/12/bah-humbug-blahg-fest.html
  14. Lisa Potts http://virginsheets.blogspot.com/2011/12/bah-humbug-blahg-fest.html 
  15. Heather: http://mydemonspirits.blogspot.com/2011/12/grumpy-bulldogs-bah-humbug-blahg-fest.html 
  16. Andrew Leon: http://strangepegs.blogspot.com/2011/12/blahgfest-humbug.html 
  17. Sylvia van Bruggen: http://sylviavanbruggen.blogspot.com/2011/12/bah-humbug-blagh-fest-d.html

8 comments:

  1. My offering is up!

    http://therandomthoughtsofchippy.blogspot.com/2011/12/things-i-hate-about-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine went up at the stroke of midnight!

    www.jaynoel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got mine posted. Sorry it took so long.

    http://whimsywritingandreading.weebly.com/2/post/2011/12/bah-humbug-blogfest-12-reasons-i-dont-like-the-holidays.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine is up as well. Now to check the others. :)

    http://davidpowersking.blogspot.com/2011/12/random-sauce-bah-humbug-blaghfest.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine's up too - that was great fun - looking forward to getting around to everyone else's in the morning... night night!

    http://dailydodo.blogspot.com/2011/12/bah-humbug-blahg-fest.html

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read yours and Michael's, and tomorrow I will read them all and mention them over on Thinking The Loins. You really know how to organize some hate, Grumpy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just scraped in... Still Thursday, and my list is posted.
    http://strangepegs.blogspot.com/2011/12/blahgfest-humbug.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I won't be able to join this time, but I tweeted this :)

    ReplyDelete