Friday, March 2, 2012

Grumpy Bulldog Ditches All Pretense At Subtlety

I think I was way too subtle with this morning's post.  So let me make this clear:


GO TO THE NEW WEBSITE AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF IT!!!



That is all.

12 comments:

  1. Hey, I went over and left a comment on your new, "under construction", site. Wish you well with your new site. Will tell you what I think of it when it truly gets up and running.
    And I'm impressed with your usage of the exclamation mark!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't you just port this over to your new site? You know, redirect traffic or something? Folks do stuff like that all the time. I mean, you'll be moving over just around the time you hit 100 followers here. It's like you keep moving things around. It's hard to get settled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, does that link go where you want it to? It doesn't go to the PT Dilloway site the previous post did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe it's my computer but I clicked the link and got error 404. I'll try later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first link wasn't working for some reason but the other two did. I edited the first link so it should work. Or you can just type:
      http://www.ptdilloway.com

      Delete
  5. Wait, you mean you're mving sites AGAIN? i truly cannot keep up with the fast-paced world of the Bulldog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't get the new site to load. So . . .

    Grumpy, I am tagging you to participate in the latest round of answer these questsions and pass it along.

    http://randylindsay.blogspot.com/2012/03/its-going-around.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first link wasn't working for some reason but the other two did. I edited the first link so it should work. Or you can just type:
      http://www.ptdilloway.com

      Delete
  7. I'm no good at changing blogger addresses in my reader. I've learned from prior experience. So, I'll have to unfollow this one in order to get the new blog address to work right for me.

    You won't miss me here right?

    ......dhole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or you could just follow both blogs. Novel concept.

      Delete