If writing on your own blog isn't enough, then maybe you'd like to write on my new blog! Seriously, my publisher says that having guest bloggers is a good way to promote yourself and the guest blogger and who am I to argue with them? Besides, the more guest blog posts, the fewer I have to write. And I'm nothing if not lazy.
So if you want to promote yourself on my blog with all 16 of its followers, then just let me know and we can set it up. Though you won't be able to do it until May 1 with this whole A to Z blogfest thing in April. But after my new schedule is leaving Mondays and Fridays totally open, so feel free to promote yourself on my blog as much and as often as you want on those days.
Here's people's reaction to this announcement:
Don't everyone volunteer at once!


Well I tried clicking over to the new blog but got a big fat error. So did you find a publisher?? If so, good for you! If not, guess I'm confused. :s lol
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I'd be happy to do a guest post in May. Let me know.
The link works when I try it. Maybe the site was down for maintenance or something.
DeleteThe link worked for me. And it looks like you're up to 17 followers now. I actually think that's a lot since it's got a big 'under construction' message when you get to it.
ReplyDeleteI have trouble with content for my own blog... although, if you feel like highlighting my sore pinky or something I'd probably be happy to supply a long complaint about pain and how much it hurts.
The link worked for me fine, too.
ReplyDeleteLet me see if I understand this process.
ReplyDelete1. You get a publisher and a book deal and millions of dollars and probably concubines because that's how publishing works.
2. We write guest posts for you.
3. You get more publicity.
4. Your publisher gives you even more money and concubines and also Nicolas Cage plays you in a movie.
Well, I guess that's how capitalism works, sign me up. Let me know what day you want me to post on.
You can post any Monday or Friday in May. Or June, July, etc. Though you might want to keep it under 10,000 words, which I'm sure will be a real struggle.
DeleteYour up to 19 followers now!
ReplyDeleteI'd do a guest post for you, if you wrote it, or maybe we could work out a trade.
I could probably put up a Prometheus post on your blog when it goes live...seeing as I haven't said everything yet that needs to be said. I know you would just love that.
ReplyDeleteYes I'm sure there's tons more you can go on about with that movie. I really need to go through with my plan to raid Fox and steal all the prints of it.
DeleteI'll do a post if you want me to, but you have to provide the topic.
ReplyDeleteOK, write a post about Prometheus, because there aren't enough of those already...
DeleteWell, you've seen the sort of posts I create and I'm just not sure I'm grumpy enough for you. But if you really want me to....
ReplyDeleteHey Grumpy!
ReplyDeleteSorry and I know this will come as devastating news to you, however I could not possibly come up to any decent level of guest posting on your new site.
And besides, further exposure to me? Nah, I like being a 'well kept secret'!
Take care and all the best with this....
I think you got the dog pictures mixed up. The one on the left is excited and the one on the right is not excited...just thought you should know ;)
ReplyDelete