Monday, February 6, 2012

Blogfests Are Colliding!

You people really need to check your schedules so we don't have overlap like this.  Anyway, on top of the dumb I'm Hearing Voices thing, Rachel Harrie announced yet another campaign/crusade dealie.  So this is the obligatory post so I can enter that.  Because really I need to get more "followers" who don't really follow except maybe for one post because at least then my number of followers lookers cooler.

So here's the obligatory link to the post, which I'm sure you already know about.  http://rachaelharrie.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/fourth-writers-platform-building_06.html#.Ty9tO1R7NoQ.twitter

16 comments:

  1. Hey, you won!

    http://www.thinkingthelions.com/2012/02/now-to-really-actually-announce-winner.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny. Briane P says that both of us won. I think everyone won. I'm going to help out with Rachael's crusade thingy again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone's a winner, except those people who don't win.

    With a sell job like this, that new blogfest ought to really take off. You must have minored in marketing at that school you went to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She definitely doesn't need the Grumpy Bulldog Bump for this.

      Delete
  4. I just noticed that announcement, too. I plan to join, but I'll have to sign up later. Thanks for the heads up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a worthwhile program, but I have to decide if I have time to devote to it. So many pressing matters to deal with right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to have to pass on this one, as my blog has been home to a bunch of blog tours. Like to allow other indie authors taut their work too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man you're grumpy. I followed you for more than ne post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish all these blogfests would collide together. Never to be seen again! Indeed, just another exercise in blatant self-promotion. Oh silly me, blogfests are just another way of demonstrating a sharing, caring, blog community. All different, all equal. Or, something like that.....Yawn.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not part of Rachel's crusade thingy, but I'll follow you anyways cuz I've seen you around the blogs for a while now, even stopped by a few times, and I loved Michael Offet' christmas gift to you.

    Serves you right I'll be back for more than one post :)

    .....dhole

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to meet you, Grumpy. You probably already know this but there's an extra period in your link on the A-Z list. If you bug them, I'm sure they'll let you fix it. I look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm actually just opting out of a lot of these things. Too many to keep up with, and, yeah, the ultimate goal of them is to get more people to follow them not to foster following among others.

    ReplyDelete
  12. short, not so sweet and to the point, post certainly fits the profile

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just wanted to say hi to a fellow campaigner. I'm in your Urban Fantasy group. This is the first time I'm participating and I'm excited to meet new writers and discover new blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just saying hi to the grump from a fellow campaigner:) see you around - maybe!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, thanks for following! Came by to say hi!

    I'm following back. :)

    ReplyDelete