Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Light Side, Dark Side, It's All Good

Do you enjoy blogfests?  Do you enjoy Star Wars?  If so then you're probably a fat nerd who still lives in his parents's basement.  In which case you should play 100 Days 100 Star Wars questions on Briane Pagel's Thinking the Lions.  There are of course fabulous prizes involved if you can somehow best uber-Star Wars geek Andrew Leon.  (Right now you're 56 points behind him, so hurry up!)

There's so much Star Wars crap on YouTube, so I'm just going to pick the first thing that pops up, so long as it's not porn.  Let's find out what happens:

I have no idea what that is.

8 comments:

  1. Now...I like Star Wars, and I like blogfests, but that might be just two much combined awesomeness for me to wrap my head around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you haven't seen it, go watch AT-AT Day Out. That one is funny!
    I do have to say I don't live with my parents or in a basement. Then, again, I'm not really all that fond of blogfests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't compete with Andrew. He always comments before I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to say that when it comes to Star Wars trivia, The Force just isn't with me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Star Wars but not with the adoration of some. Blogfests, it all depends on the blog so I may lurk but probably won't compete.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I married one of those people that knows every Star Wars fact. He would probably like the blogfest, maybe win, except he's busy watching Star Wars with my boy (seriously).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Star Wars? Blogfests? Briane's thing has been on the edges of my awareness for a few days, but I feel like crap and I've been doing the bare minimum that I can to get by. Thinking is very low on my list of things to do. If I got a hundred days then I have plenty of time to catch up later.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the random video. It was a pretty decent walk-through.

    ReplyDelete