So watch out Madonna, Terrell Owens, and Alex Rodriguez, there's a new superstar in children's picture books!
![]() |
This stupid pineapple is where it’s at; |
![]() |
| This stupid pineapple is playing baseball with a bat; |
![]() |
| This stupid pineapple is hanging with a cat; |
![]() |
| This stupid pineapple is visiting someone very fat; |
![]() |
| This stupid pineapple is wearing a funny hat! |
![]() |
| This stupid pineapple is sitting on a mat; |
![]() |
| This stupid pineapple is swatting a gnat; |
![]() |
| This Stupid Pineapple is written by Pat; |
![]() |
| This stupid pineapple is snacking with a rat; |
![]() |
| This stupid pineapple is going into a vat! |
![]() |
| This stupid pineapple is...SPLAT!!! |
THE END?












Was that Stupid Pineapple threatening you with that bat? I'm glad it went splat. Now it's as flat as a mat.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a winner to me.
ReplyDeleteCC
I like it. Fortunes await you. But you can't kill the pineapple at the end, otherwise who's going to star in book 2? The pineapple's son?
ReplyDeleteOr I'll make him the Bionic Stupid Pineapple. We can rebuild him. We have the technology....
DeleteI read it to my little guy. Oopsy, I should have read it first. In my house, 'stupid' and 'fat' are rude words so I omitted them. He laughed at most of it but looked shocked and horrified at the last page. Now I have to pay for stupid pineapple therapy...great.
ReplyDeleteThat was GREAT. I expect Mr Bunches and Mr F to vote this one way up.
ReplyDeleteHA! Loved it.
ReplyDeleteI loved it. You should win.
ReplyDeleteThat is fucking hilarious!
ReplyDeleteGREAT, you should definitely get extra numbers for style.
ReplyDeleteI was waiting for the splat.! Or squashed flat!. Hopefully it will amuse some little BRAT!!!
ReplyDeleteI would totally buy that book for my kids. The prose was excellent. Loved it :)
ReplyDeleteLove the ending especially.
So funny. What a life your pineapple has.
ReplyDelete