Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Is This the End For Grumpy Bulldog?

Grumpy Bulldog ponders the end...


I said last Friday I was going to shut this blog down but I wasn't sure of the date.  Now I know the date:  March 30.

I figure by then the new site will be ready enough and then to break it in I'll do the A to Z Challenge thing there.  I've already got most of the posts for it outlined, or at least I know what I'll use for the letters.  Not Q or Z, but I'll think of something.

And they'll all be related in some way to my novel A Hero's Journey, so it's kind of like a month long commercial.  Hooray!

And if you want to get a sneak peek of the new site, go to http://www.ptdilloway.com (no blogspot)

That is all.

7 comments:

  1. Hey Grumpy,
    I wish you well as you shut this one down and commence with the new one on April 1.
    Excellent to see you will be involved in that gosh darn fun 'A to Z Challenge'. Just think, you can meet loads of brand new, 'sincere' bloggers who will be leaving those really sincere comments we just love. Yep, that challenge warms the heart. Almost brings a tear to my eye knowing that there will be increased awareness of the alphabet.
    Good to see you will be having your challenge postings related in some wonderful way, to your novel. You keep this up and you can become one of those big, important bloggers. You know you've made the big time when you become self-promoting and self-obsessed!
    Great post and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a friend in college who told me that he had never lived in the same house for more than a year during his entire life. His parents just never seemed to like where they were at so they'd just pack up and move after a year or so.

    And now you're moving again for the second time in less than a year. Wanderlust I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you well in your new home. I'm sending you a digital bottle of wine. Don't drink it too quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a friend who moved every few months. She could never find an apartment she liked - she just kept trying out new ones and never really unpacked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grumpy! No! I can't believe you're going! I shall haunt you at your new home, I'll never let you out my grasp. Mwhahahaha!

    Naw, but seriously. I hope your new site works out. As always, I certainly enjoy reading your posts. You definitely have character. I raise my beer to YOU, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in awe of anyone who can complete the A to Z challenge. I think I could do "A" no problem: anxiety attack. And "P" would obviously be panic attack. Hmmm, maybe if I can find synonyms for anxiety and panic I could complete the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You go through so many blogs...what's one more?

    ReplyDelete